If you want see everything we publish on greaterbayshore.com, then check out these five simple suggestions.
Otherwise, social media will decide what will — or will not — get put in front of you.
1. Visit the website at greaterbayshore.com early and often, and scroll up and down.
We publish new posts every day.
2. Create a Google Alert and get stories emailed to you regularly.
With Google Alerts, you can have stories emailed to you as often as you choose. Click here to create an Alert; type in greaterbayshore.com.
3. Sign up for our Think Greater Today newsletters and news alerts.
We send our top story out almost every morning at 5:30 a.m., along with featured events, inspiring Great Quotes and more.
4. Follow us on Twitter Notifications.
Any story we publish, even if we don’t plan on sharing it to Facebook for a couple days, gets automatically published to our Twitter feed. First follow, then next to the Following button, use the drop-down menu to sign up for Mobile Notifications.
5. Stick with Facebook but simply adjust the way you’re seeing our feed.
To do this on a desktop, drag your cursor over the box where it’s marked that you “Like” our page, then in the drop-down box, choose ‘See First.’ Refer to photo below.
On a phone, go to our Facebook page and click the ••• menu box at the top/right.
From the menu that appears, choose Notifications and hit all the bubbles!
Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy consuming this information as much as we do producing it.